An EARLY BIRD heads up for people participating in our Winogradsky project … or for anyone who is interested in learning more about Winogradsky columns, whether or not you’ve set up your own at home:
We have been talking about having a followup class/symposium to:
- have anyone who wants, bring their column or a photo of their column to show their results
- discuss what they used for ingredients
- learn about the biology and chemistry of this unique microcosm
- find out how the columns for the museum and for the Micro Lab fared
- learn how all of this could be of interest to NASA and its connection to astrobiology AND robotics!
Well, we’ve set one date for this so far:
The Family Science class date will be Tuesday, November 13, from 2:00-4:00 p.m. Details will follow and you will be able to register in late August on the Museum’s website.
View original post 332 more words